Apr 2, 2010

Random Friday

Today is probably the best I have felt in weeks. I don't feel GREAT!!!! But I feel good. I made it through the day without feeling sick and tired and ready to bite off the head of anyone who comes in my office. I'm not sure if it's the Celexa starting to kick in, or if I'm just having a better day in general. Life is still pretty crazy. A lot going on that I'm not entirely sure how it will all work out. I know it will, but still, it's a cause of stress. But it's Friday, and even more it's Good Friday. At time that as I Christian to reflect on God's grace and love and remember that no matter what, I am not alone. That is such an amazing comfort for me.

So some random things for a Friday:

~Today is my mom's birthday. I love my mom though she can drive me absolutely crazy sometimes. She's taught me a lot and a huge reason I am who I am today. Happy birthday mom!

~Tomorrow is the last workshop day before Faire begins. Wow, I can't believe it's starting already. Sunday is dress rehearsal, which I will be missing to spend Easter with our families. But I plan to be out there tomorrow finishing setting up glade and getting ready. I am getting really excited for the upcoming season, all drama aside.

~Speaking of Easter, we will be having both sides of the family over to our place on Sunday for dinner. I love that we have a house big enough to host both families. Saves us the trouble of having to go between the two. I have all the food I need, and just need to pick up a few more things to be ready. I think it'll be a fund day.

~Poor Chris is getting a cold. I feel so bad. He's been under a lot of stress lately and I know this cold is not helping. Hopefully he'll get the rest he needs tomorrow to recover and hopefully I don't get whatever he has. I'm just now over the last cold. Don't need another one.

~I am in love with Sprouts. My boss told me about them a few weeks ago and ever since we've gone about once a week. I can do about half my shopping there and the prices are amazing. The food is also so fresh and mostly organic. I can also find stuff there that's hard to find other places like fresh Ahi Tuna steaks. They don't have a lot of stores open yet, but I suggest if you have one nearby, you should definitely check it out.

I think that's really all I got for now. I'll go over the weekend if anything interesting happens on Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment