Apr 15, 2010

The Ankle

My ankle I can;t say is really any better. I certainly did quite the number on it. In fact, I went in for therapy again today and the doc decided to go ahead and take some more X-Rays. So now I'm nervous again that something may be broken, though he's pretty sure it isn't. My foot has swollen again becaue I sit all day at work,and have to walk around somewhat. So far it hasn't really gone back down, which I don't like, and it aches a lot. And the bruise is just nasty.

Here are some pics if you're interested. I apologise for the unshaven legs and old pedi reminants.

Disclosure: If you are super squimish, you may want to not look.






All the above pics were taken on Sunday, which was actually the day it looked the best because I stayed off my feet the most. The bruise didn't show up until the next day and my foot swelled up again.



These were taken with crappy cell phone on Monday, but shows the bruising, you can see along the bottom of my foot and along the back side of my ankle. The top pic you can see how much my foot has swelled.

Good times. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment