Jun 2, 2010

Seriously, Where Did May Go?

Holy crap May went by fast!! I swear that was one whirlwind of a month. Work was insanely busy and with my weekends so packed, there was very little time to relax. Because of that I have been looking forward to June like a five year old waiting for Christmas. I specifically planned June to be a month with built in relaxation to make up for May.

It's also the month that I start all my changes. I started back on Spark People yesterday with tracking my food. I bought a TON of fresh fruits and veggies at Sprouts and their yummy organic chicken and beef. And have been focusing on drinking more water.

I also plan to start working out again. I wanted to start yesterday, but we had friends over for dinner and that took pretty much the whole night. But, I am going to post my weekly workout plan here and at the end of the week what I actually did. Sort of a way to keep myself accountable. I'm starting off with small chunks. So:

Wednesday June 2nd: Wii workout for 25 min
Thursday June 3rd: 20 min jog with Wii
Friday June 4th: Wii workout for 25 min
Saturday: Wii yoga workout (going to try, Saturday is going to be busy)

So I made that up just now, but it looks good. So we'll see how it goes. The Wii Workout is a mix of cardio, strength and yoga. I'm sure there will also be some bedroom cardio in addition, but I may or may not include that in the weekly workout wrap-up. ;) 

Anyway in addition to my ultra long weekend off last weekend, I only have to work four days before I'm off again. The week will be mixed with house stuff and relaxing. I have a facial scheduled for next Tuesday and my mom and I are going to The Huntington for Tea on Thursday. Both I'm really excited for. This Saturday I'm taking my friend to go see The Lion King in Orange County and introduce her to Sushi for her birthday. :)

Later in the month we have a friend's baby's first birthday, at least one trip to Disneyland and I'm having a little after faire get together with some of my faire family. Our first party at our house since New Years and our first in the backyard. Hopefully it isn't too hot.

So I think June will go by pretty quickly too. But I think it'll be a lot of fun. As I said, I've really been looking forward to this month the last few weeks. I especially love summer and I can't wait to get this one started. Not so much looking forward to the triple digit heat, but I'll manage. I definitely like the heat better than the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment