Mar 27, 2010

Things That Made Me Happy This Week

OK, as you may have noticed, I've been having a bit of rough time lately. And I can't say I'm wonderful, this week was slightly brighter than last week. Though it was still a struggle. But I've decided to focus on the things that helped make my week a little brighter.
I ordered some things that were completely unnecessary. I've had this site bookmarked for probable more than 3 years, but just couldn't justify spending money on items that were so frivolous. But last week I decided that I wanted a few items to use during faire. So I ordered a coin purse to hold my money/id/pass, a small pouch to segregate my faire makeup from my real life make up, and a bag to help lug things back and forth. I love the attitude on these items and it makes me happy. They're so Dorothy. I was a little disappointed with the quality of the pouch, but it wasn't that expensive. Other than that, I'm happy with the purchase.

No sewing!! I know I still have a little to do on my dress to make it faire ready, but it was so nice to just enjoy my evenings again without feeling horrid guilt for not being chained to my sewing machine.

Peter Wingfield was on Human Target. Human Target started in January on Fox and we love the show. Though I admit part of my enjoyment comes from the fact that Mark Valley is just so damn cute. (Geek alert!) Peter Winfield used to be on Highlander (a show I adore, cheesy as it is) and I used to drool over him then. He hasn't done a whole lot since, so seeing him as the bad guy in this week’s episode just made my soul happy. He's just so dreamy. I know, I’m a nerd.

Lady Jane’s diarrhea seems to have finally stopped. My mother-in-law ordered some stuff online that sells natural pet remedies, and one of the samples was called Luxolite and that stuff literally fixed her in a day. It’s amazing. I am so incredibly happy with this product. I ordered the 16oz bottle and we give her a little every day. What I love even more is it’s not a drug, so I can continue to give it to her without it doing her any harm. She’s like a whole new cat. And I am sooooo relieved not to be cleaning cat diarrhea off my floor anymore.

My husband. He’s just so sweet and adorable. I’m one lucky gal.

His video. My mom told me about it, and it’s just too cute and funny. I’ve watched it so many times already:

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear LJ is doing better, and that there was some things that made you smile, this week. :)

    ReplyDelete