Mar 6, 2010

Dress Making

So I'm at the point in the making of this dress where I'm really starting to resent it. Here it is, my last free weekend before workshops begin, and I'll be spending it chained to my sewing machine working on this damn dress. I'm having a rough time with life in general this week and instead of taking this weekend to relax, maybe even escape to the condo for a night, I have to sew. Oh well, I know I signed up for this and it'll probably be worth it when its done. But still I'm resentful today. In the mean time, here are some pictures of Bart helping me make this ball and chain:


Cutting out the skirt panels


Ironing down the seams


Showing the hoops who's boss


Taking a break


Cutting out the Picadills


Beating a random piece of velvet into submission


This is his playgirl pose, showing you his sexy ass


When the skirt was finished, I laid it on the spare bed covered with a blanket for protection
He still found it


Ready to start with those Picadills


Keeping the bodice from running away


Lady Jane taking the opportunity to move in on my husband

1 comment:

  1. That looks very labor intensive. I am so impressed with yo mad skills. Sewing gangsta, extradonaire.

    ReplyDelete