Oct 31, 2010

First Year


So yesterday was the one year anniversary of us getting the keys the keys to our first house. It has certainly been a year of ups and downs. Broken pipes, broken appliances, painting and the fun of trying to figure out where to find money to fix something else that just went wrong. It certainly hasn't been all roses.

But at the same time, we're still reveling in the idea that this is our house. I love that this is our house. I love this house. There is a lot I still want to do, a lot we've done and I'm sure unexpected problems will arise over the years, and I'm sure I will always have a room I want to paint, or one more piece of furniture that will finish off a room. But through it all I am so proud and happy with our home.
So here are some before and after pics of how the house has changed in a year. Please pardon the mess.

Living room
Bedroom#3
Bedoom #2
Dinning Room
 Kitchen
 Bedroom #1

A lot I still want to do. I think the kitchen is my next project, though it'll be a big one, so I'm saving up the energy. Hopefully a year from now I'll have some pics of the progress we make in the next year.


1 comment: